FASET has launched a new marketing film aimed at boosting awareness of the work of the UK trade body for safety netting and temporary safety systems in construction and its 40+ member companies.
The fast-paced, engaging and highly informative two minute film – shot by award-winning creative agency Entyce Creative on behalf of the FASET marketing team Royle Media, at one of the FASET-approved training centres – showcases the main elements of the non-profit trade body, including:
- The ease of corporate compliance for main contractors in construction that can be ensured by using audited FASET members.
- Free access to industry technical guidance notes – which is constantly updated, with the latest versions available to access 24:7:365 online.
- Industry accepted training provision at audited, accredited centres, offering extensive practical training, resulting in CSCS cards.
- The strict, annual, 120-question, SSiP recognised, desktop and site visit auditing process for member companies – to ensure constant compliance to BS and EN standards and FASET regulations.
- FASET offering free training advise and general work at height best practice advice to support a safer construction industry.
- The wealth of information and guidance available via the FASET website and social media channels.
Speaking at the launch of the film, Managing Director, Tony Seddon said: “This is a new venture for us and completely fresh marketing – and we are really pleased with the results.
“We hope anyone working to improve safety in the construction sector – like us at FASET and our 40+ member companies – shares the film far and wide; with their employees, their clients, across the internet and in the offices, training centres and boardrooms of the UK.
“This ‘viral’ sharing of this useful FASET film will really help to boost the profile of what we are trying to do to raise industry standards – which will in turn help get those who work at height home safely to their families each day, through the core FASET disciplines of quality training and regulation.
“FASET is 100% committed to the process of producing and evolving widely available, best practice guidance for the safety netting, edge protection, stair tower, protection decking, tension access platforms and other safety systems industries in the construction sector.
“And this film will hopefully go a long way to spreading the messages of the good work we are all doing as the ‘voice of authority’ in safety netting systems throughout the construction and wider work at height, health and safety sectors.”
The film has been launched here on the FASET website as well as on the trade body’s busy social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. If you have an account, please like it, comment on it & most importantly as the collective #voiceofauthority... share it.
Here it is in all its glory... enjoy... then get sharing!!