ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
10.00am Thursday 23rd November 2023 (with registration from 9am)
Delta Hotels by Marriott Worsley Park Country Club, Worsley Park, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2QT
- WELCOME AND APOLOGIES
- MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 24th November 2022
- ELECTION OF THE FASET BOARD
- To note that:
John Howard, Colin Jackson & Chris Massey have retired by rotation and offer themselves for re-election.
- Julie Cheetham of Safe Edge Ltd & Chris Bateman of Prodek Safety Systems Ltd offer themselves for election; proposed by Chris Massey and seconded by Colin Jackson.
- To note that:
- FASET FINANCIAL REPORT
- Accounts Year End 31st December 2022
- Provisional Report for 2023 & Annual Income and Expenditure Budget for 2024
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Following the formal business of the AGM, a number of interesting presentations will be given, on subjects very relevant to our industry. There will also be opportunities for members to have their say on the direction of the organisation.
FASET’s largest AGM and Awards event yet
This year’s FASET AGM and Awards will take place on Thursday 23rd November, and with over 100 guests already confirmed, it is set to be the biggest event so far.
Set within 200 acres of stunning countryside, the new venue of Delta Hotels by Marriott Worsley Park Country Club is within easy reach of Manchester and Bolton.
The AGM will commence at 10.00am (with registration and coffee from 9.00am). The evening event will begin at 6.30pm with a drinks reception. Around the awards ceremony, guests will enjoy a fantastic social evening, with entertainment from award-winning comedian Pete Otway
Sponsors of this year’s event are:
Gold AGM Sponsor
FM Business Daily
Silver AGM Sponsor
Awards Drinks Sponsor
Trad Hire & Sales Ltd
Dinner Sponsor & Investment in People Award
Trainee of the year award
Huck Nets (UK) Ltd
Installer of the Year Award
HS and Env Achievement Award
Leon de Oro UK Ltd
Excellence of Work Award
The five categories at this year’s awards are:
- FASET Excellence of Work Award 2023 (Sponsored by Leon De Oro)
- FASET Health & Safety and/or Environmental Achievement 2023 (Sponsored by IPAF)
- FASET Investment in People Award 2023 (Sponsored by Trad Hire & Sales)
- FASET Installer of the Year Award 2023 (Sponsored by Huck Nets Ltd)
- FASET Trainee of the Year Award 2023 (Sponsored by 3-Education Ltd)
Already confirmed to speak at the event are:
- Bill Dunkerley and David Walton from Pannone Corporate are teaming up with Martyn Ostcliffe from the HSE in what promises to be an interesting session. They will also be leading a break out session in the afternoon to answer all your regulatory law questions.
- Brian Parker from IPAF will be leading a session on contractors MEWP risks.
- Huw Morgan from IRCS will be discussing insurance issues and ways to get cheaper commercial insurance.