The FASET Board is made up by a number of members who give a lot of time to travel to meetings each year, ensuring that the association is run efficiently and in the best interest of the members.
By attending other FASET meetings throughout the year and receiving all minutes, the Board are able to ensure the association is acting with the best interest of its members and the industry as a whole in mind.
There are usually four Board meetings per year, where the accounts, correspondence, industry issues and any member problems are discussed and decisions made on what actions should be taken. The Board works effectively as it is made up by members working in all aspects of the industry FASET represents.
Current members are:
- Rob Harris - 3-Education Ltd
- Paul Martin - Onestop Safety Netting and Edge Protection Ltd
- Colin Jackson - Nationwide Safety Ltd
- John Howard - Boris Nets Ltd
- Mark Pickles - G&M Safety Netting Ltd
- Mike Atkinson - PMC Safety Netting Ltd
- Richard Brokenshire - Structural Metal Decks Ltd
- Nick Smith - Trad Safety Systems Ltd